Thursday, February 14, 2013

4 Years

It has been 4 years since my sweet Grace was born. It's crazy how fast time goes! I decided to conduct an interview with Grace. It is my goal to do this every year so we can compare answers from year to year and I thought it would be fun for her to look back on when she is older.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy and a doctor
Who is your best friend? Kate
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with Nana, Papa and Isaac
What is your favorite color? pink, purple, blue, yellow, white, green
What is your favorite Bible story? Humpty Dumpty
What is your favorite toy? My Barbie house, My Barbie horse, My Barbie carriage, My ironing board
What is your favorite animal? That's a hard one mom
What is your favorite food? O, I think you know...starts with an "M", Macaroni and Cheese!
What is your favorite movie? Rapunzel and The Muppets

You are becoming such a big girl! It's so fun to see your personality and character shape more and more every day. My prayer for you Grace is that you never forget how truly special and cherished you are. I pray that you always dream big and know that  your mommy and daddy are here to support you in every endeavor. I can't wait to see what your answers are in another 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment