Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Sweet Girl

I am so grateful for my sweet little girl. I am so grateful that through the last 7 months, she has remained my sweet little girl. Of course, there have been times where she hasn't been quite as happy or feeling as well, but overall she has been as happy as ever. I think she is at a perfect age to go through this. She only sees life day by day. She has no worries of tomorrow or the future. If she's feeling nauseous or has a runny nose, she's sick that day, but every other day according to her, she's not sick. She knows that her blood is sick and that's why she has to go to the doctor every week and get lots of medicine. You can truly see God's "Grace" in her. She is not upset or sad about the things she has to do. She just does them, because we tell her she needs to.
Even with losing her hair, she has never complained. When she looks in the mirror, she doesn't see anything different. She knows that it will grow back someday soon. A few weeks ago, she took off her hat in front of someone she had just met and said "My hair's pretty short right now" , just very matter of fact.
She is full of joy and I pray that she never loses the joy she has. I pray that God will use her story to touch others and that she will have an incredible testimony to tell in her future!

No comments:

Post a Comment